Free apps are currently in beta testing for reliability and accuracy. Bug reports can be sent via the contact us page.
General Unit Converter
Dry varge volume conversions are used in general engineering as well as capacities foods & minerals, preparing dry mixtures,  and more. The SI unit for volume is Liters (L). Convert dry cooking volumes from Australia, America, Canada and the USA.
About Dry Volume Units
Volume Converter (solids, dry volume)
Milliliters (mL, cm³)
Liters (L)
Deciliters (dL)
Cubic Inches (in
Imperial Pints (UK, pt)
Dry Pints (US, dry pt)
Imperial Quarts (UK, qt)
Dry Quarts (US, dry qt)
Cup (AUS)
Cup (US)
Cup (UK)
Cup (CAN)
Tablespoon (UK, tbsp)
Tablespoon (US, tbsp)
Tablespoon (CAN, tbsp)
Tablespoon (AUS, tbsp)
(Function 1)
(Function 2)
Imperial Gallons (UK. gal, imp gal)
Dry Gallons (US, dry gal)
Imperial Peck (UK. pk, imp pk)
Peck (US. pk)
Imperial Bushel (UK. bu, imp bu)
Bushel (US. bu)
Decaliters (dL)
Dry Barrels (US. dry bbl)
(Back to Main)
WarlockApps is in open BETA to monitor and test apps under construction.
Enjoy new material as it appears and we welcome feedback during our development phase.
Temperature Converter
Temperature Converter
Home  |  Contact  | FAQ